PyAMF 0.4.2 released
Filed under releases
The team is proud to announce the release of PyAMF 0.4.2!
PyAMF is a lightweight library that allows Flash and Python applications to communicate via Adobe's ActionScript Message Format.
- Support for decoding the 'source' property on ArrayCollection (Ticket:488)
- Fixed an issue in the GAE adapter where dynamic properties would be missing on referenced objects (Ticket:511)
- Fixed a critical issue with AMF0 reference counting when encoding remoting responses (Ticket:510)
- Strengthened HTTP header handling in the client (Ticket:492)
- Support for Django i18n ugettext_lazy (Ticket:496)
- Support for microseconds for datetime objects (Ticket:490)
- Support for property types on SQLAlchemy mapped classes (Ticket:491)
- Support for property types for Google AppEngine db.Model and db.Expando. (Ticket:487)