PyAMF 0.4rc3 released
The PyAMF team is proud to announce a new release of PyAMF, a lightweight library that allows Flash and Python applications to communicate via Adobe’s ActionScript Message Format.
This is hopefully the last Release Candidate before we release 0.4 final. Changes since rc2 include:
- Support for SQLAlchemy 0.5.0 (Ticket:436)
- pyamf.util.DataTypeMixIn/cpyamf.util.BufferedByteStream can now encode/decode 24bit un/signed integers. (Ticket:422)
- pyamf.util.StringIOProxy/cpyamf.util.BufferedByteStream both have new consume methods that will chop of the tail of the stream (already read stream). (Ticket:423)
- Now checking for all types of supported xml lib types for encoding, but will only use the first implementation for decoding (Ticket:426)
- fpconst dependancy is now only required if the platform requires it (Ticket:356)
- Decoding negative timestamps on certain platforms (namely Windows) are now supported (Ticket:390)
For a detailed list of changes, see the change log.
The PyAMF team