PyAMF 0.1 Beta released
Filed under releases
We are pleased to announce the beta version of PyAMF.
PyAMF is a lightweight library that allows Flash and Python applications to communicate via Adobe's ActionScript Message Format.
A summary of new features features and improvements in this release:
- Implemented Local Shared Object (LSO)
- ByteArray now implements DataInput and DataOutput instead of StringIOProxy
- remoting.client mostly fully supports the predefined headers
- Fixed argument positioning for RemoteObject processing
- Remoting client now supports authentication for NetConnection calls.
- Proper encoding for aliased subclassed builtin types, specifically flex.ArrayCollection
- Added support for easy encoding of Django object queries (Foo.objects.all())
- Added 'expose_request' argument to DjangoGateway to expose the underlying HTTP Request object as the first arg in the called services.