PyAMF 0.1 Alpha released
Posted by Nick Joyce | Filed under releases
We are pleased to announce the first alpha version of PyAMF.
PyAMF is a lightweight library that allows Flash and Python applications to communicate via Adobe's ActionScript Message Format.
A summary of features in this release:
- AMF0 and AMF3 encoders/decoders
- Support for IExternalizable, ArrayCollection, ObjectProxy, ByteArray, RecordSet and RemoteObject
- Remoting gateways for Twisted, WSGI, and Django
- Authentication/setCredentials support (AMF0 only)
- zlib compression support for ByteArray
- Remoting client with httplib
Got questions? First stop is the mailing list.